Saturday 16 August 2014

Clubbing Outfit, Results Night Event.

I'm not usually the clubbing type. I much prefer to go and have a drink at the Pub with a few friends and share a few laughs and jokes; however, my friends all got their results on Thursday and so I decided to head out and celebrate their successes with them. It gave me a golden opportunity to glam up for a night out on the town. I tried to go for a simple, yet elegant look which flattered my figure without showing off too much.





Dress: Primark.
Shoes: Office.

Bracelet: Pandora.

Silver Ring: Pandora.

Gold Ring: Bijou Brigitte.

Congratulations to all of my friends for performing so well in their exams! I had a really great night out with them and even though town isn't usually my thing, we will definitely have to do it again.

What do you think of my dress? Not bad for Primark, eh? I also got my shoes on sale from Office, £28 - down from £68! Be sure check out their website for more great deals.

Have a great day, readers.

Lots of love, Georgie Rose xx


1 comment:

  1. nice dress girl ! It´s simple and chic...

    Tisha
    Www.stylzwithflair.com

    ReplyDelete